Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My "Semana Santa moment" didn't actually have anything to do with Holy Week at all. The moment when the emotion of the whole week hit me was when we were riding on the boat on Lake Atitlan. Antigua is a beautiful city but I definitely was not expecting to see such an incredibly breathtaking landscape when we visited Lake Atitlan on Saturday. It was such a beautiful sunny day, the water was glassy, there were mountains and volcanoes surrounding us, and I was in the company of great people. Sitting on the boat and taking all of those separate things completed my trip perfectly. I had been filled by religious spirituality as well as emotions and positive energy by so many separate pieces coming together so well throughout the entire week.

No comments:

Post a Comment